I didn’t actually do anything with the sponge. Sorry about that.

I CADded up the chassis for my silly combat robot.

It will be 4WD with 4 N20 motors and 1/2″ x 2.25″ foam wheels. The chassis and the wheel hubs will be 3D printed.

So, after printing the chassis and wheel hubs I decided to weigh all the parts.

This is sort of a problem, but really the opposite from the usual problem. I’m building this for the 1lb class. It’s WAY underweight.

Maybe I’ll add 250g of magnets.

Without the “body”, this thing could almost be a fairyweight.

It actually works!

This cat didn’t even hate it. I chased her and let her chase it up and down the hallway until she got tired.


Leave a Reply